Eka Fashion bvba, located at Kapitein Maenhoutstraat 7, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium, with online shop www.littlekingsqueens.shop and physical shop Little Kings and Queens at Dorpsstraat 40, 9831 Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium (hereafter: or us) is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
We process your personal data by using our services and / or by providing them to us.
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of contact details of the customer via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Eka Fashion bvba processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising leaflet because you have shown interest in our offer by making a purchase or signing up for the newsletter
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Google Analytics analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
We process your data on the basis of contractual obligations. We use your address and payment details because you want your parcel with clothes to arrive. You indicate by buying clothes from us or by using a loyalty card that interests you in our products. We therefore believe that we may keep you informed of offers through our newsletter and mailings.
How long we store personal data
Eka Fashion bvba does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. You can change or delete your data at any time.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Eka Fashion bvba provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, for example to send a parcel or to complete a payment order or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself through the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you wish to exercise your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) unreadable. This is to protect your privacy. Eka Fashion will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Eka Fashion bvba also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data
Eka Fashion bvba takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com